Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random Thoughts


Random thoughts of the day/week/whatev. Ready and GO.

I woke up knowing that today was Tuesday (that’s a big deal – I usually don’t know what day/month it is). I specifically didn’t wear mascara because I knew Parenthood (favorite show ever in the entire big whole universe) would make me cry like a baby tonight. I also didn’t wear mascara because I only wear make-up/take my sweatpants off/look like a functional human for special occasions. I also watched the Katy Perry movie this week. And cried. Russell Brand sucks. She’s so cute. Why would anyone ever want to make her cry? And also, Katy Perry had viciously-adorable eyebrows throughout the whole movie, and I became a bigger fan with every flash of those puppies. I love people that aren’t absolutely obsessed with making their eyebrows 0.01 inches wide and pencil-drawn-on-looking. I have ugly eyebrows, and I also have a very low pain tolerance, so I’ve given up on maintaining. No judgment zone.

 And on another note, tomorrow marks exactly one month since I’ve dedicated my busy schedule to exercising…




Sorry, had to take a minute to recover from all the laughter. I hate exercising, in case you have never met me. Like seriously, mark it on your calendar. ONE MONTH of exercising. I’m pretty sure I even average a mile a day (or so, because I’m actually the laziest person on Earth). And sometime within the next month, I’m going to start a diet. Just in time to lose a few pounds so I can eat my body weight in Thanksgiving turkey and Christmas ham. The most wonderful time of the year.



Even with no make-up on, I want to kiss her:




^A link to Katy Perry's guest appearance on Saturday Night Live after the Sesame Street controversy, cleavage and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment